Friday, February 28, 2014

High Five For Friday

This week has been so busy! I'm pretty thrilled to see it end. School and work are keeping me very busy these days but I did have a little bit of down time this week. These are the five highlights of my week!

1.

It's not every week that a Sunday sermon is still floating around in my head five days after I've heard it. I am so blessed by a fabulous church and a pastor speaking truth. This message was phenomenal and exactly what I needed to hear.

2. I was able to do a little much needed spring cleaning this week! I love how pretty my room looks when it is clean. Lately, it hasn't been often. 


3.

On Tuesday my mom, sister and I went out for an impromptu dinner; this was our delicious and gluttonous dessert.

4. Monday was the last class of the first session of a four session counseling/mentoring class I'm taking. I've learned so much and it's been so exciting to see God move already. I pray I can be a blessing to others and God would use me as He sees fit.


5.

Today marks officially one month until I graduate from cosmetology school! I am so excited for what's to come. I can't believe how fast time flew by. These are a couple of the girls I've met who are some of my best friends now.

I hope you all had a great week too!

XOXO,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment