Friday, April 11, 2014

Maybelline Color Elixir


Left: Petal Plush
Middle: Breathtaking Apricot
Right: Celestial Coral 



This is one swipe each on my hand to show the color payoff. 

Left: Breathtaking Apricot 
Middle: Petal Plush
Right: Celestial Coral 


Left: Celestial Coral
Middle: Breathtaking Apricot
Right: Petal Plush

I just bought these three new color elixirs from Maybelline. I absolutely love them! They apply like a gloss with a spongy applicator, the color payoff is like a stick and they are moisturizing and long lasting. Totally worth the six dollars! I bought mine at Wal-mart but I'm sure they could be found at most any drug store as well.  While I love all the shades I'm surprised to say Petal Plush is my favorite I like that it's similar to my natural lip color but just a bit enhancing; it will be great for everyday wear. 


I just loved this picture of my sister and I so I threw it in. We aren't intentionally coordinating! I am wearing the shade Celestial Coral on my lips. 

XOXO, 
K


No comments:

Post a Comment