Thursday, April 3, 2014

What's Trendy







Trends are a funny thing. Sometimes I feel like I buy a new shirt and next week it's already "out of style". I can't keep up. And I don't try; I wear what I like and I wear what fits. I really try not to care what people think of what I wear. My sister once said in the nicest way possible: "I don't like your clothes but you make them look good." That's fine with me.  

Every once in awhile there is a trend that I have to try though. For instance, I was in love with peplum at first sight! I've been eyeing similar jumpsuits like this in the stores for weeks. When I found this one at Marshall's for 19.99 I knew I had to have it. It is so comfy and I think it's quite chic.  I'll definitely keep wearing this even long after it's no longer in style. 

XOXO, 

K

Outfit Breakdown

Jumpsuit: Marshall's
Sweater: Gap
Flats: Payless 
Sunglasses: Steve Madden  (borrowed) 


*All photos are taken on an iPhone by Abby. Abigail Rosenberg Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment